|в PepsiCo (посмотреть профиль)|
|Город||Москва, Russian Federation|
|Адрес||Ленинградский проспект, 72/4|
- Plan and manage specific nutrition projects, utilising solid technical project management tools and skills to ensure objectives are accomplished on time, to the agreed standards and within budget
- Work in cross-functional teams to leverage expertise in nutrition science and communication eg in developing consumer communications on nutrition (PR campaigns) and in claims substantiation
- Annually plan required clinical studies with stakeholders and confirm annual budget.
- Design and conduct clinical trials for company products to confirm nutrition and health claims, ensure objectives are accomplished on time, to agreed standards and protocols and within budget.
- Report on results of conducted studies, prepare articles in scientific magazines together with investigators (writing, correction, publishing).
- Run interaction with KOLs involved in nutrition science, get their opinions and recommendations for product development and communication.
- Respond the requests for state regulatory agencies in nutrition area (in cooperation with legal department and R&D).
- Consult on Global Nutrition criteria (GNC), Advertising to children (A2C), PI commitments in sugar, fats, salt reduction through Dairy & Baby food businesses to ensure global targets are met.
- Evaluate and monitor the human sustainability commitments and nutritional profile of PepsiCo products using objective criteria and appropriate software tools to measure progress towards business targets in Russia (WBD Dairy Foods, WBD Dairy Beverages).
- Conduct Nutrition Academy trainings to different business levels including top management.
- Higher education: medical, nutrition or related science.
- Profound knowledge of issues related to nutrition, health and food industry
- Preferably 5+ years experience of working in the food industry or clinical research, or similar commercially focused environment, experience in leading or taking part in cross-functional/business global projects.
- Knowledge of standard GCP (Certificate)
- Experience in clinical trials of at least 3 years (pharmaceutical, FMCG)
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Ability to explain complex scientific issues/solutions to a non-technical audience.
- Proactivity, can do attitude, strives for high standards, seeks innovative solutions, drives continuous improvement of processes or methods and demonstrates a high degree of intellectual curiosity
- Strong leadership and project management skills, ability to interact effectively and influence people, perfect decision-making skills, self-starter.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, stress-stable, strong team-player. Ability to work with Russian KOL’s.