|в SCAMT ITMO (посмотреть профиль)|
|Город||saint-petersburg, Russian Federation|
Постдок или научный сотрудник
|Адрес||Ломоносова, 9, каб. 2323, г. Санкт-Петербург, 191002|
Our main research areas are:
- materials science: colloidal and surface chemistry (synthesis of nanomaterials and their manipulation at the nanoscale), optics, physics, chemistry etc;
- physical sensor systems: fabrication and application of new optical and magnetic biosensors for the research of intermolecular interactions and hypersensitive detection;
- biosensors formed by 3D-printing methods;
- catalytic technologies for green chemistry.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- A recent Ph.D. degree in Physics, Mathematics or Chemistry;
- At least 3 Scopus/Web Of Science publications for the last 2 years;
- Strong skills in computational chemistry methods (MD, MC, DFT, multiscale methods)
- Affinity with team-work and ability to guide and train early-stage researchers
- Ambitions to grow towards a leader of a research group with an independent world-leading profile in applied computational chemistry
- Strong theoretical understanding and hands-on experience in one or more of areas given:
- computational chemistry and molecular modeling;
- physical chemistry of solutions;
- multiscale modeling in materials science/catalysis;
The illustrative examples of the research we carry out and research areas we work in can be found in our recent publications:
1. E.A. Pidko “Towards the balance between the reductionist and systems approaches in computational catalysis: model versus method accuracy for the description of catalytic systems”, ACS Catal. 2017, 7, 4230; http://dx.doi.org/10.1021/acscatal.7b00290
2. Milichko et al. “Van der Waals metal-organic framework as an excitonic material for advanced photonics” Adv. Mater. 2017, 29, 1606034; http://dx.doi.org/10.1002/adma.201606034
3. A.V. Vinogradov, E.A. Pidko and co-workers “Composites Based on Heparin and MIL-101(Fe): The Drug Releasing Depot for Anticoagulant Therapy and Advanced Medical Nanofabrication”, J. Mater. Chem. B 2018, 6, 2450 http://dx.doi.org/10.1039/C8TB00072G
4. A.V. Vinogradov and co-workers "Metal-organic frameworks as competitive materials for non-linear optics", Chem. Soc. Rev. 2016, 45, 5408; http://dx.doi.org/10.1039/C6CS00395H
5. Simagina et al. "Metal Organic and Covalent Organic Frameworks as Novel Platforms for Drug Delivery Systems: where Theory Meets Practice" Russ. Chem. Rev. / Успехи Химии 2018, 87, DOI:10.1070/RCR4797; https://doi.org/10.1070/RCR4797
International laboratory "Solution Chemistry of Advanced Materials and Technologies" is a leading material science laboratory at ITMO University, St. Petersburg. The laboratory has strong international collaboration with leading scientific groups in the Netherlands, Canada, Israel, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland.
Main focuses of the laboratory are the development of nanomaterials and nanocomposites for optics, electronics and biomedical applications. We are looking for new concepts and ideas to address current technological and academic problems while carrying out top-level science competitive at the international stage. Being the whole-cycle laboratory we are interested in both theoretical and practical aspects of the synthesis and manipulations of the matter at the nanoscale: from inorganic nanosynthesis and sol-gel coating to 3D-printing, fabrication of optical heterostructures fabrication and assembly of well-defined nanoarchitectures.
“TheoMAT” group of theoretical chemistry and modeling provides the fundamental support to the experimental scientific programs and also executes its own program focusing on the development of new methods for computational studies of complex chemical systems. Our fundamental goal is to provide a theoretical rationale and computational guidelines to enable in silico optimization of the experimental research.
Начальная продолжительность контракта - 12 месяцев с возможностью дальнейшего продления.
Место работы – г. Санкт-Петербург.
Оформление по ТК РФ.
Предполагаемая заработная плата: 60 тысяч рублей в 2017 году и 80 тысяч рублей в 2018 году.
График работы «напряженно-свободный»