|Город||Moscow-Stupino, Russian Federation|
Context and Scope:
- Complete how the job gets done and the way it operates
- The associate will have an important impact to the business with accountability for deploying complex
- Packaging Innovation, Efficiency and Sustainability initiatives from CBUs and Central Packaging team and develop & implement the Regional Packaging Pipelines. The associate will act as Technical Leader, understanding how to manage stakeholders & influence team members and drive results. The associate will drive the prioritized initiatives working with cross functions through stage gates and ultimately launch. Areas
- of influence and interaction: EMEA Region (multiple functions), interacts with Global brands, Central Packaging teams, factories, co-manufacturers/packers (depending on project), suppliers and the External world (e.g. suppliers. Uses the 5 principles when managing product and pack change through the business. Coaches other members of the packaging team.
- M.S. or PhD degree in Packaging, Packaging Materials, Materials Science, Physics, Chemistry, Polymer Science or Engineering with packaging work experience and proven records (on the Market) is a must.
- Knowledge in Packaging systems, Packaging materials and Packaging technologies is needed.
- R&D experience in (Packaging/Engineering/Process/Product/Quality) within food or consumer goods.
- Strong technical project management experience (across quality, efficiency and growth projects) with the ability to motivate and direct a technical team.
- Experience of working in cross-functional project teams and multi-disciplinary R&D teams.
- Experience in the application of consumer and sensory data to develop product solutions.
- Experience of translating consumer/business insights into scalable product solutions.
- Leadership skills: Proven ability to drive complex Packaging initiatives from concept through qualification and to influence without authority.
- Proven passion and technical capability and demonstrate creativity in turning insights into packaging opportunities and solutions.
- Solid understanding of the desirable, feasible, viable approach and is able to demonstrate problem solving and analytical approaches.