|Город||Москва, Russian Federation|
Менеджмент и продажи
|Адрес||ул. Нобеля, д. 3|
Skoltech Library serves as a central “Learning Commons” on Campus. Its aim is to provide comprehensive range of services and resources for the benefit of learners and researchers of the institution and more broader audience, incl. Skolkovo Innovation Center resident companies.
- Manage library space – 1 200 sq. m. of collaborative learning space on our new university campus;
- Participate in library event planning;
- Provide support to the students and faculty: guidance in the use of relevant literature and information/research management tools, database search, library training;
- Ensure day to day operation of the library: handle student and faculty requests, keep record of acquisition and lending activities;
- Assist in preparing, processing and following up on subscription agreements, maintain relations with key suppliers, incl. library books and databases;
- Assist the librarian in administrative matters and other related issues;
- Manage and update library databases.
- Master’s degree in STEM;
- Interest in current issues in science librarianship and scholarly communication;
- Strong IT skills and familiarity with the use of databases and the internet;
- At least 1 year of experience in an administrative or research role in the academic/ research and high-tech environment;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Fluent in Russian and English.
The successful candidate will be paid a competitive compensation package commensurate with the important responsibilities of this role in delivering Skoltech Institute’s project plan.