|в Italian Institute for Genomic Medicine (IIGM)|
|Адрес||Via Nizza, 52, 10129|
The Italian Institute for Genomic Medicine (IIGM) is recruiting junior and senior Group Leaders with outstanding expertise on basic and translation oncology for a new program on Precision Medicine starting on January 2019. The positions are typically for three years, renewable upon successful review.
Major research interests at IIGM are:
• Data Science and Advanced Bioinformatics
• Genomics, Proteomics and Epigenetics
• Molecular Epidemiology and Prevention
• Tumor Immunology
• Tumor Microenvironment
• Cancer Stem Cells
• Mouse Models of Cancer
• Development of Therapeutics
• Development of Biomarkers for Therapeutic Interventions
Applications should include:
• Complete curriculum vitae with a list of 5 major publications
• Current research interest and motivation letter
• Future research plan (two pages max)
• Any research grants that could be available for the new position.
• At least 3 reference letters sent directly to the management office (please include the title, affiliation, and contact information of the referee, and where and how the referee got to know the applicant).
IIGM is a new research institute funded by Compagnia di San Paolo, a leading Italian charity. The institute mission is to become a European leader in translation research, particularly on adult and pediatric oncology. For more information, please visit the website at: www.iigm.it
The Group Leaders will be offered
(i) salary and starting/matching grant,
(ii) suitable office and laboratory space to accommodate the research group,
(iii) state-of-the-art laboratory facilities embedded in existing high-standard research infrastructures.
Applications should be sent by September 15th, 2018, to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org