|в Thermo Fisher (посмотреть профиль)|
|Город||Moscow, Russian Federation|
When you’re part of Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do challenging work, and be part of a team that values performance, quality and innovation. As part of a successful, growing global organization you will be encouraged to perform at your best. With revenues of more than $20 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
- Training for users and customers of Thermo Fisher Scientific for technologies of the company, conducting theoretical and practical trainings at customers' laboratories and / or demonstration laboratories of Thermo Fisher Scientific.
- Consulting users and distributors of the company via e-mail and telephone on the operation of equipment, compatibility of consumables, as well as products and services;
- Help users to set up experiments; consulting customers in case of issues;
- Participation in various seminars, symposias and scientific conferences in order to promote products and stimulate sales, prepare and conduct presentations and reports;
- Reporting on progress in CRM Siebel;
- Maintaining a database of installed equipment Site DB
- Maintaining LSG Global Service and Support Training Journal after training courses to receive user feedback;
- Maintaining financial statements in the Concur application;
- Interaction and communication with employees of other departments of the company for the work process support;
- Participation in internal seminars and training courses in order to improve the qualifications and update knowledge of products and services;
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 70,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.