|в Roche (посмотреть профиль)|
|Город||Moscow, Russian Federation|
Менеджмент и продажи
|Адрес||Trubnaya square, 2|
Perform a key strategic role that is aligned and compliant to product objectives and mandates and that requires therapeutic area expertise and business understanding. Accordingly, identify and address relevant medical needs of clinical practice to support the optimal use of Roche Pharma innovations in healthcare and treatment.
- Lead the development, execution, tracking, update, and monitoring of the medical plan and launch strategies that are aligned with the brand strategy, in accordance to global/local regulations and high ethical standards and with the cross-functional team.
- Build and maintain a network of Therapeutic Area Experts (TAE) to advance and reinforce Roche’s scientific leadership.
- Develop a patient-centric culture, making sure promotional/medical/scientific communications address HCP needs and optimize patient benefit and safety while keeping a fair balance and compliance with regulations and SOPs.
- Work with other functions, including regulatory, clinical operations, pharmacovigilance to ensure optimal execution of medical plan.
- Provide medical/scientific support and training for internal staff and vendors.
- Harmonize all engagement activities for Therapeutic Area Experts (TAEs) across the Affiliate.
- Promote Safety, Health, & Environmental protection among all employees.
- Ensure compliance with relevant regulations, safety and quality principles. Apply the highest standards of ethics, quality and compliance to protect patient safety and welfare, including Good Clinical Practice, Good Pharmacovigilance Practice, Health Care Compliance, Quality Management Systems, the Roche Code of Conduct and other guidance documents.
- Demonstrate the Roche values of Integrity, Courage and Passion while carrying out job responsibilities and accountabilities and comply with the Roche Code of Conduct and all Healthcare Compliance policies and regulations in all interactions and situations.
Education: Doctor of Medicine, Molecular Biology, Chemistry
- Experience in clinical practice, academe, clinical research or pharmaceutical medicine
- Experience in data analysis, clinical relevance
- Experience in writing clinical publications and delivery of scientific presentations
- Relevant knowledge in oncology and other key focus therapeutic areas for at least 2 years
- Experience in entrepreneurship will be advantage
- Well versed in presenting clinical study results
- Well versed in Pharma Drug Development and Business Knowledge
- Medical Planning
- Strong Medical Science and Therapeutic Area Knowledge
- Design and execute Scientific communications activities
- External collaboration and engagement
Are you a strategic thinker, with great leadership skills and ready to bring us to the next level delivering better outcomes for patients? If yes, please send your CV to Ilya Nechaev (firstname.lastname@example.org) or to Evgeniya Vikhreva (email@example.com).
We are looking for Oncology Federal Medical Advisor (Medical Manager). You will get a unique opportunity to develop in a teal company with innovative approaches to the organization of processes and become a part of a true self-organized team. Don't wait, just join our marvellous oncology team!
Who we are:
At Roche, 94,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
At Roche, we work with a purpose - developing innovative tests and medicines, and using data in new ways to help people to live longer, better lives. We have been writing scientific history for more than 120 years, and our work impacts millions of patients every day, now and in the future
Roche embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building teams that represents a range of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.