|Город||Санкт-Петербург, Russian Federation|
Currently we are looking for Senior Data Analyst with R/ Bioconductor. Our client is a Swiss multinational pharmaceutical company and one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world. You will be involved in project with one of the best team of R Developers. We're assisting our client in assessing their data applications for development sciences and recommending how to migrate them to cloud.
Bachelor’s with +5 years relevant experience; 3+ years working experience in R; Degree in computer sciences, bioinformatics or related field.
Upper-Intermediate (B2) and higher level of English.
Track record of successfully delivering large scale informatics solutions to address complex scientific data challenges, and applying modern software engineering practices to deliver applications and/or scientific data analyses.
Experience with omics data analysis and method development.
Familiarity with relational and non- relational databases. Working knowledge of scientific applications development cycles, data management techniques and infrastructure requirements.
Demonstrated adherence to best practices in software engineering, particularly iterative development, version control, testing and modular design.
Experience in operating on large data, such as data stored in relational and non-relational databases, HDF5 files or parquet files.
Good analytical, and written/verbal communication skills. Self-motivated, proactive and a team player.
- Workspace in our offices in Saint-Petersburg or in Moscow;
- Good social package with health coverage, sport discount programs;
- Free English classes, sports activities: volleyball, football, basketball teams;
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world;
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment;
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Regular assessments and salary reviews;
- Opportunities for self-realization;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Corporate and social events.