|в Selvita S.A. (посмотреть профиль)|
Ryvu Therapeutics is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company developing novel small molecule therapies addressing high value emerging targets in precision oncology.
On the clinical-stage we develop small molecules with indications in oncology and hematooncology. Early pipeline candidates include candidates developed in the area of kinases, cancer metabolism, synthetic lethality and immuno-oncology.
Ryvu Therapeutics splitted from Selvita in 2019, since then exists as an independent company.
As Bioinformatician you will be part of the research unit and you will contribute to oncology research, supporting drug discovery and development from target validation through clinical investigation.
We are looking for an Individual having experience in statistical analysis and bioinformatics.
- Molecular target identification
- Deciphering the mechanism of action related to a particular therapy
- Revealing responder-non-responder characteristics and developing novel biomarkers (diagnostic, prognostic or predictive) toward precision medicine in cancer
- Handling large-scale genomic and proteomics datasets
- Development and/or application of computational algorithms and statistical/machine learning approaches that integrate diverse types of high-throughput molecular data, towards understanding specific cancer networks and their response to therapy, will be needed
- Degree in Bioinformatics or Life Sciences with computer science (bioinformatics) background
- At least 3 years of previous experience in the bioinformatics research
- Experience in using bioinformatics resources
- Experience of statistical analysis in bioinformatics (statistical analysis of a variety of genomic data/knowledge of statistical scientific methodologies)
- Familiarity with genomic profiling techniques and statistical analysis of a variety of genomic data
Nice to have:
- Strong programming skills in R
- Experience in handling Next-Generation sequencing data, machine learning, tools in a UNIX/LINUX environment
- Understanding of relevant biology and demonstrated initiative to keep up with evolving trends in bioinformatics and genomics
- Background in cancer genetics
- Knowledge and experience with cancer genomics
- Collaborative and supportive work culture
- If needed onsite support for foreigners and help with relocation
- Training program enabling scientific development: Peer to Peer Academy, scientific lectures, participation in conferences
- Participation in challenging and ambitious projects and opportunity for rapid career development
- Package of benefits: private medical healthcare, sports activities support, and many others
- Work in a dynamic Company with a high perspective of growth and operating in the innovative business sector
- Long-term cooperation based on stable employment conditions