|в BostonGene (посмотреть профиль)|
|Город||Moscow, Russian Federation|
|Адрес||м. Павелецкая, Шлюзовая набережная, 6/4|
- Study the basics of tumor oncogenesis, participate in projects aimed to discover personalized biomarkers of therapeutic efficacy;
- Analyze tumor biology;
- Analyze scientific literature and expand the BostonGene knowledge base on oncogenesis/tumor’s molecular and cellular characteristics;
- Analyze the mechanism of action of drugs at the molecular and cellular level;
- Participate in the development of a model to describe molecular and cellular properties of a tumor;
- Technical support of the BostonGene knowledge base: analysis of annotation errors both manual and automated.
- knowledge of fundamentals of immunology/cell biology;
- knowledge of molecular biology and cell signaling;
- knowledge of the molecular basics of modern targeted and immune antitumor therapies is a plus;
- experience with scientific databases;
- proficiency in English;
- background in experimental work in biochemistry /molecular biology is a plus;
- Basic knowledge of Python and/or Linux command line is a plus.
- Full-time position, permanent contract, flexible working hours;
- Versatile professional environment: bioinformatics, biologists, physicians and software developers who united to save people’s lives;
- Office within walking distance from Paveletskaya metro station;
- Competitive salary and medical insurance.