|в BostonGene (посмотреть профиль)|
|Город||Moscow, Russian Federation|
|Адрес||м. Павелецкая, Шлюзовая набережная, 6/4|
- Participation in the research and business projects aiming to software integration of DNA sequencing, RNA sequencing, Multiplex immunofluorescent imaging (MxIF), Histology, Methylation and multiparametric flow cytometry analysis into the daily clinical practice of oncologists;
- Development of bioinformatics components using Docker and CWL;
- comparative analysis of existing bioinformatics tools for solving tasks;
- development of tests for created components;
- mass analysis of NGS data on the developed platform;
- support and development of the NGS settlement platform.
- knowledge of bioinformatics in the field of tumor genome and transcriptome analysis;
- experience of software development with python, bash, git, GNU coreutils;
- experience in developing containers and /or creating a virtual environment;
- experience in calculations using task management systems.
- Full-time, office-based position, permanent contract, flexible working hours;
- Versatile professional environment: bioinformatics, biologists, physicians and software developers who united to save people’s lives;
- Office within walking distance from Paveletskaya metro station;
- Competitive salary and medical insurance.