|в EPSN Workforce Group|
|Город||Москва, Russian Federation|
Our Client is a leading Biotech company regarding DNA sequencing with international offices looking for highly driven and motivated individuals to join their Applications Support team in Moscow as a Field Applications Specialist, Pop Gen. This role will suit someone with a strong commitment to customer service and satisfaction.
Reporting to the Associate Director, Global Technical Service, this exciting and challenging role involves working closely with the sales team to provide a high-quality level of technical expertise, consultancy, and representation for the Biotech companies products, ensuring the successful application of the products to customers’ research. The successful candidate will be working to strengthen the company's relationship with scientists encouraging them to view our Client as the preferred supplier of solutions for their work.
The role is highly technical, the Field Applications Specialist (FAS) will be supporting customers in all stages of the technology, including experimental design, use of our Client's software, and data analysis. Responsibilities include providing specialized expertise to assist with complex and technical customer inquiries and in addition, providing technical advice focusing on our Client's technology and interacting with the Technical Support and Customer Solutions Departments as required.
Other responsibilities include:
• Working closely with the sales team to provide high quality, effective technical expertise to customers and prospective customers in territories and provide effective backup technical support to other regions through a thorough knowledge of our Clients products and effective communication of applications related to these products
• Participating in the organization and running of seminars, exhibitions, and similar “on-site” activities at key accounts and congresses in the relevant territories
• Managing key customer relationships from a technical perspective to ensure success using the company products
• Providing technical consultations on products and related applications as part of the all sales cycle
• Tracking, recording, and documenting relevant information from all technical inquiries from customers and prospective customers into the CRM
• Monitoring the competition and market development and reporting findings
What they are looking for:
You'll have a solid background of lab experience ideally in a production sequencing environment, with proven knowledge and understanding of genetics, molecular biology, cell biology, and related fields. In addition, theoretical knowledge and practical experience of experimental design, appropriate sample preparation methodologies (DNA isolation, fragmentation, etc.) and appropriate analysis leading to new ways of measuring biological phenomena are highly desirable. You'll be used to working in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment with the ability to effectively work on and manage many priorities at one time. Your communication and interpersonal skills are a key strength, and you have the technical competency to understand and clearly discuss fundamental theory and principles of experimental design, techniques, and results; and to provide information back to customers in a helpful, courteous, positive, and professional manner. You're able to work effectively both with internal departments and internationally, and fluency in other languages would be advantageous.
We'll expect you to have a PhD in life sciences or equivalent commercial experience. Commercial experience should be in a support or customer-facing role. You're a confident presenter and comfortable presenting, teaching, or training other scientists and have excellent troubleshooting, writing and editing skills. You're a competent user of Microsoft Office and ideally will have used SalesForce or a similar CRM database. If you're also proficient with data visualization and analysis techniques and programming languages such as R, Python (Numpy, Pandas), this would also be helpful.
Salary: 1,504,930 – 2,998,000 Rubles
Location: Moscow, Russia
Contract Type: 12-month fixed term initially, with potential career growth within the company