|в BostonGene (посмотреть профиль)|
|Город||Moscow, Russian Federation|
|Адрес||м. Павелецкая, Шлюзовая набережная, 6/4|
- Analyse RNA-seq, scRNAseq data analysis;
- Analyse scientific literature on immunology, onco-immunology, and autoimmune disease;
- Study the basics of immunological processes, participate in projects aimed to discover clinically relevant gene expression signatures;
- Analyze basic immunological processes and their clinical relevance;
- Participate in the development of software aimed to create patient’s immune portrait based on multi-omics data
- Manage a small team of junior bioinformaticians.
- Experience working with RNAseq data;
- Knowledge of fundamentals of immunology/cell biology;
- Experience with scientific literature and scientific databases;
- Fluency in English sufficient for fluent reading and understanding of scientific articles;
- Background in experimental work in biochemistry /molecular biology is a plus;
- Experience with Python/pandas, R;
- knowledge in machine learning is a plus.
- Full-time position, permanent contract, flexible working hours, the possibility of fully remote work;
- Versatile professional environment: bioinformatics, biologists, physicians, and software developers who united to save people’s lives;
- The office is located in Moscow, Paveletskaya metro station;
- Competitive salary and medical insurance.