|в BostonGene (посмотреть профиль)|
|Город||Москва или Санкт-Петербург, Russian Federation|
|Адрес||м. Павелецкая, Шлюзовая набережная, 6/4|
- Participate in the research on oncogenesis and tumor properties integrating WES, WGS, RNAseq, scRNAseq, and Methyl-seq data analysis;
- Develop algorithms and analyze NGS data (WES, WGS, RNAseq, scRNAseq, Methyl-seq);
- Study the basics of tumor oncogenesis, participate in projects aimed to discover personalized biomarkers of therapeutic efficacy;
- Analyze tumor biology;
- Analyze scientific literature and expand the BostonGene knowledge base on oncogenesis/tumor’s molecular and cellular characteristics;
Experience working with NGS is preferable, but if you have other bioinformatics experience and you are interested in NGS analysis do not hesitate to apply!
- Student or graduate with major in bioinformatics, biophysics, or other relevant fields;
- knowledge of fundamentals of immunology/cell biology;
- experience with scientific literature and scientific databases;
- fluency in English sufficient for fluent reading and understanding of scientific articles;
- background in experimental work in biochemistry /molecular biology is a plus;
- experience with Python/pandas, R;
- knowledge in machine learning is a plus.
- Full-time or Part-time position, permanent contract, flexible working hours;
- Salary from 60000 RUB for full-time employment;
- Versatile professional environment: bioinformatics, biologists, physicians, and software developers who united to save people’s lives;
- Office within walking distance from Paveletskaya metro station;
- Competitive salary and corporate education.