|в BostonGene (посмотреть профиль)|
|Город||Moscow, Russian Federation|
Менеджмент и продажи
|Адрес||м. Павелецкая, Шлюзовая наб, 6/4|
BostonGene Corporation is pioneering the use of biomedical software for advanced patient analysis and personalized therapy decision making in the fight against cancer. Our unique solution continuously aggregates the latest cancer research and clinical information from around the world. BostonGene’s unique solution performs sophisticated analytics to aid clinicians in their evaluation of viable treatment options for each patient’s individual genetics, tumor and tumor microenvironment, clinical characteristics, and disease profile. BostonGene’s mission is to enable physicians to provide every patient with the highest probability of survival through optimal cancer treatments using advanced, personalized therapies via sophisticated analytics and integration of scientific and clinical knowledge.
- Participation in the research and business project aiming to integrate blood RNA sequencing and multiparametric flow cytometry into the new product module for immune system analysis;
- Coordination of research projects with hospitals in the USA (preparation of reports and presentation, organization of teamwork, keeping paperwork on the project, coordinating work with data, tracking deadlines);
- Coordination of project team (biologists, bioinformaticians, designers, programmers);
- Scientific support for the development of new platform tools (discussion of user requirements for the system, work with customers).
- Scientific support for the development of products;
- Work with customers (leading oncologists in the USA and Russia);
- Track new scientific discoveries in relevant fields and monitor competitors’.
- Ph.D. or equivalent in biology, medicine, biophysics, or other relevant fields;
- English and Russian language proficiency;
- Previous experience in scientific and analytical work is a must;
- Desire to work in a biotech start-up and create a unique solution to support cancer research;
- The ability to work in a team, creativity, and great communication skills will be a plus.
We are open to negotiation
- Full-time position, permanent contract, flexible working hours;
- Work in a unique team combining bioinformatics, biologists, physicians, and software developers, aimed to develop a personalized tumor analysis to save people’s lives;
- The office is located in Moscow, Paveletskaya metro station;
- Benefits: Competitive salary and medical insurance.