|в BostonGene (посмотреть профиль)|
|Город||Moscow, Russian Federation|
|Адрес||м. Павелецкая, Шлюзовая наб, 6/4|
BostonGene Corporation is pioneering the use of biomedical software for advanced patient analysis and personalized therapy decision making in the fight against cancer. Our unique solution continuously aggregates the latest cancer research and clinical information from around the world. BostonGene’s unique solution performs sophisticated analytics to aid clinicians in their evaluation of viable treatment options for each patient’s genetics, tumor and tumor microenvironment, clinical characteristics, and disease profile. BostonGene’s mission is to enable physicians to provide every patient with the highest probability of survival through optimal cancer treatments using advanced, personalized therapies via sophisticated analytics and integration of scientific and clinical knowledge.
BostonGene Tumor Portrait test, based on integrated genomic and transcriptomic analysis, propels precision medicine into daily practice and supports physicians in actualizing personalized therapy for cancer patients. The test uses whole exome (WES) and whole transcriptome (RNAseq or RNA-sequencing) sequencing to profile the tumor’s genomic, transcriptomic, microenvironment, and neoantigenic properties.
- Participate in the research on oncogenesis and tumor properties integrating WES, WGS, RNAseq, scRNAseq, and Methyl-seq data analysis;
- Develop algorithms and analyze NGS data (WES, WGS, RNAseq, scRNAseq, Methyl-seq);
- Study the basics of tumor oncogenesis, participate in projects aimed to discover personalized biomarkers of therapeutic efficacy;
- Analyze tumor biology;
- Analyze scientific literature and expand the BostonGene knowledge base on oncogenesis/tumor’s molecular and cellular characteristics.
Experience working with NGS is preferable, but if you have other bioinformatics experience and you are interested in NGS analysis do not hesitate to apply!
- Student or graduate with major in bioinformatics, biophysics, or other relevant fields;
- knowledge of fundamentals of immunology/cell biology;
- experience with scientific literature and scientific databases;
- fluency in English sufficient for fluent reading and understanding of scientific articles;
- background in experimental work in biochemistry /molecular biology is a plus;
- experience with Python/pandas, R;
- knowledge in machine learning is a plus.
- Full-time or Part-time position, permanent contract, flexible working hours;
- Versatile professional environment: bioinformatics, biologists, physicians, and software developers who united to save people’s lives;
- Office within walking distance from Paveletskaya metro station;
- Competitive salary and corporate education.