|в BostonGene (посмотреть профиль)|
|Город||Moscow, Russian Federation|
|Адрес||м. Павелецкая, Шлюзовая наб, 6/4|
BostonGene Corporation is pioneering the use of biomedical software for advanced patient analysis and personalized therapy decision making in the fight against cancer. Our unique solution continuously aggregates the latest cancer research and clinical information from around the world. BostonGene’s unique solution performs sophisticated analytics to aid clinicians in their evaluation of viable treatment options for each patient’s individual genetics, tumor and tumor microenvironment, clinical characteristics, and disease profile. BostonGene’s mission is to enable physicians to provide every patient with the highest probability of survival through optimal cancer treatments using advanced, personalized therapies via sophisticated analytics and integration of scientific and clinical knowledge.
BostonGene Tumor Portrait test, based on integrated genomic and transcriptomic analysis, propels precision medicine into daily practice and supports physicians in actualizing personalized therapy for cancer patients. The test uses whole exome (WES) and whole transcriptome (RNAseq or RNA-sequencing) sequencing to profile genomic, transcriptomic, microenvironment, neoantigenic properties of the tumor.
BostonGene genomic-and transcriptomic-based analysis, in concert with the patient’s clinical history, provides information regarding appropriate NCCN regimens and the likely benefits of therapies or therapeutic combinations. The test report also provides information about ongoing clinical trials for which the patient may be a candidate, and generates an Appeal Letter to the patient’s insurance provider, increasing the chance of coverage so that the patient can obtain the best possible treatment.
- Participation in the research and business projects aiming to integrate DNA sequencing, RNA sequencing, Multiplex immunofluorescent imaging (MxIF), Histology, Methylation, and multiparametric flow cytometry analysis into the daily clinical practice and biomarkers discovery;
- Coordination of research projects with hospitals in the USA (preparation of reports and presentation, organization of teamwork, keeping paperwork on the project, coordinating work with data, tracking deadlines);
- Coordination of project team (biologists, bioinformaticians, designers, programmers);
- Participation in Molecular tumor boards;
- Scientific support for the development of new platform tools (discussion of user requirements for the system, work with customers);
- Scientific support for the development of products;
- Work with customers (leading oncologists in the USA and Russia);
- Track new scientific discoveries in relevant fields and monitor competitors.
- Ph.D. or equivalent in biology, medicine, biophysics, or other relevant fields;
- English and Russian language proficiency;
- Previous experience in scientific and analytical work is a must;
- Desire to work in a biotech start-up and create a unique solution to support cancer research;
- The ability to work in a team, creativity and great communication skills will be a plus.
- Full-time position, permanent contract, flexible working hours;
- Work in a unique team combining bioinformatics, biologists, physicians, and software developers, aimed to develop a personalized tumor analysis to save people’s lives;
- The office is located in Moscow, Paveletskaya metro station;
- Benefits: Competitive salary and medical insurance.