|в BostonGene (посмотреть профиль)|
|Город||Moscow, Russian Federation|
The position is open in a team, which is working with research and clinical projects dedicated to lung cancer.
- Participate in the research on oncogenesis and tumor properties integrating WES, WGS, RNAseq, scRNAseq, and Methyl-seq data analysis;
- Develop algorithms and analyze NGS data (WES, WGS, RNAseq, scRNAseq, Methyl-seq);
- Study the basics of tumor oncogenesis, participate in projects aimed to discover personalized biomarkers of therapeutic efficacy;
- Analyze tumor biology;
- Analyze scientific literature and expand the BostonGene knowledge base on oncogenesis/tumor’s molecular and cellular characteristics;
- Participate in the development of a model to describe the molecular and cellular properties of a tumor.
- Knowledge of fundamentals of immunology/cell biology;
- previous experience in cancer bioinformatics is preferred;
- experience with scientific literature and scientific databases;
- fluency in English sufficient for fluent reading and understanding of scientific articles;
- background in experimental work in biochemistry /molecular biology is a plus;
- experience with Python/pandas, R, Linux.
negotiable and depends on candidate's previous experience
- Full-time position, permanent contract, flexible working hours, the possibility of fully remote work (candidates from other cities in Russia are welcome to apply);
- versatile professional environment: bioinformatics, biologists, physicians, and software developers who united to save people’s lives;
- the office is located in Moscow, Paveletskaya metro station;
- competitive salary and medical insurance.