Айти для биотеха
Get enrolled at Quantori QA School!
At Quantori, we have a large QA team that is engaged in testing complex and non-trivial systems in the life science domain and we are now happy to share our knowledge with those interested in this area.
Currently, our Quality Assurance Department is searching for graduates specializing in chemistry and biology. We encourage you to take our software testing course and become part of the team!
QA School Road Map:
- Start date: March 10, 2022
- Online classes twice a week in late afternoon time
- Course duration: three months
- The best students will join Quantori team as junior or middle QA engineers
- Training language: English
The students will learn to work with the following topics, techs, and tools:
- Introduction to Agile
- Testing types
- Test documentation
- Basics of web technologies
- Manual and automated API testing with Postman
- Linux and Docker practices
- Introduction to the BDD approach
To enroll, please fill out this form until February 20, 2022.
- English: Upper Intermediate (B2+) or higher
- Major in Chemistry or Biology: our projects belong to the life science and healthcare domains (molecular biology, genetic engineering, drug development, and analytical chemistry) so if you are specialized in natural sciences and want to build your career in IT, welcome to our school!
- Attention to detail and critical thinking
Considered as a plus:
- Work experience in the chemistry and/or biology domain
- PhD or research experience in these domains
If you show excellent performance during the course, you will get the following opportunities upon its completion:
- Quantori job offer
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work schedule
- Opportunity to work remotely (our employees can work from anywhere in the world)
- Certification payment covered by the company
- One-on-one English lessons, regular use of English at work
- Healthcare (medical insurance and paid sick leaves)
- Working in the domain that is in great demand
- Taking part in the Life Sciences and Health Care projects managed by the global market leaders
- Continuous education, mentoring, and upskilling