Molecular biologist (Tumor Molecular Analytics)
|в BostonGene (посмотреть профиль)|
|Город||Moscow, Russian Federation|
BostonGene is an international IT Healthcare company that creates an analytical platform for oncologists to diagnose patients and find the most effective strategy to treat cancer.
We work in a rapidly evolving field of medicine, molecular biology and IT. Our main task is to help a physician to select the most appropriate treatment to save a patient’s life.
We are looking for employees ready to analyze cutting-edge molecular oncology and cancer therapy studies and implement them into our healthcare ecosystem.
- Analysis of molecular events and databases during working with patient data;
- Analysis and annotation of the scientific publications describing markers of response to anti-cancer therapies;
- Systematization and validation of information in BostonGene databases;
- Improving the use of knowledge bases for scientific collaborations and product development.
- Master's degree in biology, immunology, pharmacy, medicine, biotechnology, or equivalent; we also consider final year undergraduate students;
- Experience in scientific projects;
- Proficient knowledge of immunology and tumor biology;
- Fluent English and Russian sufficient for reading and speaking.
- Relocation to Yerevan, Armenia;
- Full-time work;
- Flexible work schedule, the ability to work both in the office and partially remotely;
- A friendly team of specialists in biology, medicine, and IT; a comfortable working environment;
- Regular salary review, medical insurance, corporate discounts;
- A well-established system of mentoring and sharing of working experience to employees, continuous internal training and education;
- Challenging tasks at the cutting edge of oncology and personalized medicine;