|в BostonGene (посмотреть профиль)|
BostonGene Corporation is pioneering the use of biomedical software for advanced patient analysis and personalized therapy decision-making in the fight against cancer. Our unique solution continuously aggregates the latest cancer research and clinical information from around the world. BostonGene’s unique solution performs sophisticated analytics to aid clinicians in their evaluation of viable treatment options for each patient’s individual genetics, tumor and tumor microenvironment, clinical characteristics, and disease profile.
The position is focused on the development of stable and scalable pipelines for NGS data analysis and interpretation.
- Participation in the research and business projects aiming at software integration of DNA sequencing, RNA sequencing, Multiplex immunofluorescent imaging (MxIF), Histology, Methylation, and multiparametric flow cytometry analysis into the daily clinical practice of oncologists
- Development of bioinformatics components using Docker and CWL;
- comparative analysis of existing bioinformatics tools for solving tasks;
- development of tests for created components;
- mass analysis of NGS data on the developed platform;
- support and development of the NGS settlement platform.
- knowledge of bioinformatics in the field of tumor genome and transcriptome analysis;
- experience of software development with Python, bash, git, and GNU coreutils;
- experience in developing containers and/or creating a virtual environment;
- experience in calculations using task management systems.
- Full-time position, permanent contract, flexible working hours;
- versatile professional environment: bioinformatics, biologists, physicians, and software developers who united to save people’s lives;
- the office is located in Yerevan;
- competitive salary and medical insurance.