|в BostonGene (посмотреть профиль)|
BostonGene’s mission is to enable physicians to provide every patient with the highest probability of survival by combining cutting-edge molecular diagnostics with advanced analytics to select optimal personalized therapies for cancer.
We are looking for a highly motivated and capable bioinformatics team lead/member with extensive experience and interest in translational cancer research and genomics algorithm development. This position requires experience with scientific programming, relational data systems, algorithm development, and statistical modeling.
- Lead the data analysis or algorithm development projects;
- Design and conduct data analysis on cancer sequencing data in order to improve the quality of care;
- Translate insight from model systems into predictors and classifiers of therapeutic response and prognosis in clinical cancer care;
- Perform research on oncogenesis and tumor properties integrating multiple data sources: WES, RNAseq, scRNAseq, and MxIF data analysis;
- Develop algorithms and analyze NGS data sources (WES, WGS, RNAseq, scRNAseq, Methyl-seq);
- Participate in the development of algorithms describing molecular and cellular properties of a tumor;
- Communicate with outside scientific teams as well as product and bioinformatics leadership;
- Produce high-quality and detailed documentation for all projects.
- Completed Ph.D. in Bioinformatics, Cancer Biology, or Molecular Biology related to cancer OR 3+ years of experience in a relevant field within the industry;
- Knowledge of fundamentals of cancer biology/immunology/cell biology;
- Previous experience in cancer bioinformatics is preferred;
- Experience working with next-generation sequencing data;
- Experience with scientific literature and scientific databases;
- Background in experimental work in biochemistry /molecular biology is a plus;
- Experience with Python/pandas, R, Linux;
- Self-driven and works well in interdisciplinary teams.
- The office is located in Yerevan, the company supports relocation;
- Relocation for candidates (and their immediate family members) to Armenia is a must;
- Complete documentation and bureaucracy support on-site (bank accounts, residence permit, school contacts, etc.);
- Full-time position, permanent contract, flexible working hours, hybrid work;
- The office is located in Yerevan, within a 1-minute walk from the metro, on-site snacks;
- Competitive salary;
- Healthcare insurance, corporate plans for English language lessons, Armenian language lessons, and gym;
- Versatile professional environment: bioinformatics, biologists, physicians, and software developers who united to save people’s lives.