|в BostonGene (посмотреть профиль)|
BostonGene is opening an opportunity for recent graduates to join our expanding R&D team. You will have a chance to work on an actual project with professional bioinformaticians and gain valuable experience in RNAseq and flow cytometry data analysis.
Location: Yerevan, Armenia
- Testing and debugging: Collaborate with researchers in developing and implementing new advanced immunological cytometry panels. Conduct thorough testing and debugging to ensure accurate and reliable data acquisition.
- Data processing: Utilize your expertise to effectively process and analyze cytometric data. Master standard HD immunological panels and develop proficiency in working with extended panels on a new device.
- Signal-to-noise analysis: Establish signal-to-noise boundaries for various markers and cell populations within extended panels. Utilize mass analysis of samples and relevant literature to identify and interpret signal patterns accurately.
- Comparative analysis: Investigate the behavior of cell populations in both healthy donors and oncological patients. Analyze and interpret data to identify differences, providing valuable insights for research and clinical applications.
- Graduate/student in Bioinformatics, Biology, Biophysics, or a related field;
- Motivation to find a long-term job in the biotech industry;
- Strong understanding of molecular biology, and cancer biology concepts, interest in immunology;
- Knowledge of Python programming language and libraries (Pandas, NumPy, etc.) used for data analysis, Linux;
- Fluency in English and Russian sufficient for fluent reading and understanding of scientific articles;
- Team player, with strong analytical skills and a positive attitude.
- Relocation to Yerevan, Armenia. The relocation package includes a ticket, 2 weeks of hotel accommodation, support with finding permanent housing, a bank account in a local bank, and legalization in Armenia);
- 2-month contract, which we will be delighted to prolong after the successful internship;
- The internship is paid, salary lever is to be discussed individually;
- Full-time position, flexible working hours, office-based workplace;
- Opportunity to grow professionally in an emerging industry of precision oncology;
- Versatile professional environment: bioinformatics, biologists, physicians, and software developers who united to save people’s lives.