Писатели и редакторы
I am looking for a personal scientific research assistant to help with several biotech projects in the fields of mental health and longevity. The duties will include combining the tasks of a researcher and some tasks of a personal assistant as part of the work of a start-up.
Position: Scientific Research Personal Assistant
- Writing scientific articles for highly cited journals;
- writing scientific protocols;
- evaluation of scientific hypotheses, a lot of work with scientific literature;
- compiling popular science texts for posts in the media and for the site;
preparation of presentations, execution of documents for the internal needs of the company/investors;
- very often you will independently formulate a problem and offer ways to solve it;
- working as a co-founder/chief scientist in a UK company, you understand and learn how startups are built, ideal for those who want to switch from academia to biotech;
- with successful common work, it may be possible to discuss relocation in the future.
- Higher biological education and work experience in scientific laboratories;
- experience in writing and publishing scientific articles in English;
- Ph.D. or postgraduate studies at the moment;
- fluent English (speaking and writing);
- ability to switch between tasks, responsibility and initiative;
It will be an advantage if:
- Experience in biotech companies, pharma or biotech start-ups;
- Experience and understanding of the areas of longevity or/and mental health would be a plus.
- 500-1000 EUR per month. Depend on the experience of a candidate. We can discuss the salary in rubles.
- NOTE: it is very, very desirable to have a NOT Russian card for receiving a salary. But we are ready to discuss various options, this is not the most critical criterion. We could work with russian card also, but if you have non-russian bank card it will be an advantage
Condition of employment:
- Remote work;
- part-time, 15-30 hours per week (flexible, ready to discuss full time also)