|в QDTI (посмотреть профиль)
PhD или аспирант
Постдок или научный сотрудник
We are developing a rapid, simple-to-use, ultrasensitive diagnostics platform for high-value biomolecules. The company has built a benchtop instrument for the biomedical research market and is rapidly moving towards a point-of-care device. The instrument, powered by quantum sensor technology invented at Harvard, is currently generating data for a number of leading laboratories in academia and industry.
Current immunoassay diagnostics generally rely on optical detection technologies. Our imaging platform – using magnetic rather than optical tags – enables an extremely simple, reliable, and high-performance single-molecule detection capability. This magnetic detection approach is simpler, cheaper, and highly flexible, allowing fast, quantitative analysis of biomarkers (proteins, nucleic acids, or cells) with applications in key areas such as neurology, immuno-oncology, and infectious disease.
We seek a highly motivated and innovative Senior Research Scientist with a passion for developing and commercializing immunoassays and working collaboratively with a diverse, high-energy team. The successful candidate will have an opportunity to drive innovation, strategy, and expansion of a revolutionary diagnostic device.
- Develop and optimize novel protein-based assays on our quantum-powered detection platform.
- Lead biomarker assay discovery and development objectives in neurology, cardiovascular, and immuno-oncology-related clinical fields.
- Help manage strategic projects and collaborations with academic and industry-based players in conjunction with business team members.
- Collaborate with multi-functional teams (physics, biology, business, and engineering) related to launching our instrument and assay systems.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Biochemistry, Bioengineering, Molecular Biology, Immunology, Cellular Biology, or related field and 12+ years of relevant industry experience,
- OR –
Ph.D. degree AND 7+ years relevant industry experience.
- Extensive hands-on experience in assay development and validation, including immunoassays, ELISAs, (q)PCR, western blotting, and protein chemistry assays.
- Experience with bead-based assay development and bead conjugation is a significant plus.
- Demonstrated excellence in managing projects, training, and mentoring junior staff in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated skill in drafting manuscripts, oral communication, and presentations.
- Passion for technology and a desire to create innovative tools are a must.
Reimbursement is in EUR.