|в BostonGene (посмотреть профиль)|
Писатели и редакторы
BostonGene Scientific Writer focuses on writing different scientific documents, including regulatory and research-related documents, journal manuscripts, and abstracts. The position involves working across cross-functional teams to compile, review, and edit scientific content, ensuring accuracy, clarity, and adherence to industry standards and guidelines.
- Write technical reports, abstracts, slide presentations, spreadsheets, posters, and manuscripts for submission to corporate and federal sponsors and scientific journals scientific.
- Interface with multifunctional teams involving internal and external partners to define and achieve publication goals.
- Provide project management and multi-institutional program coordination.
- Oversee timely results delivery, manuscript/presentation preparation, project expansion, etc.
- Utilize technical writing ability to compose medical and scientific documentation including project reports, protocols, and technical and lay-language papers.
- Liaise with academic and industry collaborators to develop publication and conference abstracts.
- Prepare documents for publication by reviewing analyses and interpretations of data, ensuring accuracy and alignment with research results.
- Achieve publications in high-impact scientific journals to meet publication goals.
- Compile information into presentations providing the most effective arrangement of data.
- Present findings of research projects to professional groups, for national and international meetings and conferences.
- Regularly screen scientific journals; summarize, structure, and present scientific information.
- Ph.D. in a Life Science or equivalent, with a solid understanding of the basic principles of biochemistry and molecular biology.
- 5+ years of experience in experimental or scientific work.
- Excellent writing and analytical skills.
- Communication and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated experience in writing manuscripts, abstracts, scientific posters, grants, etc.
- Ability to research the primary literature to locate appropriate primary citations.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work with multiple contributors to produce a final unified document.
- The office is located in Yerevan, the company supports relocation;
- Relocation for candidates (and their immediate family members) to Armenia is a must;
- Complete documentation and bureaucracy support on-site (bank accounts, residence permit, school contacts, etc.);
- Full-time position, permanent contract, flexible working hours, hybrid work;
- The office is located in Yerevan, within a 1-minute walk from the metro, on-site snacks;
- Competitive salary;
- Healthcare insurance, corporate plans for English language lessons, Armenian language lessons, and gym;
- Versatile professional environment: bioinformatics, biologists, physicians, and software developers who united to save people’s lives.