|в BostonGene (посмотреть профиль)|
With the growing number of new types of immunotherapies, the immune system's role in the treatment of various oncological diseases is becoming increasingly apparent. In the Immunoprofiling Department at BostonGene, we are creating innovative products for the diagnostics and treatment selection of cancer patients based on the molecular analysis of immune blood cells.
We are looking for a specialist who can help us in researching the molecular mechanisms of immune therapy responses and the development of adverse events. This person will also play a crucial role in discovering new biomarkers and predicting therapy responses using different statistical methods and machine learning techniques.
- Analysis of multi-omics data with a focus on cytometry (Multicolor Flow Cytometry, CyTOF) and NGS (RNA-seq, TCR/BCR, cfRNA);
- Process and analyze data from collaboration with top American Cancer centers: finding new biomarkers in blood, investigating molecular reasons for different response types to therapy;
- Build diagnostic predictors and predictors of response to different malignancies based on integrated cytometry and NGS data;
- Communicate with American colleges in the Boston laboratory.
- Degree in Bioinformatics, Molecular Biology, or Data science (or other relevant field);
- Experience working with next-generation sequencing data;
- Knowledge of fundamentals of cancer biology/immunology/cell biology;
- Advanced expertise in machine learning, statistics, and data analysis techniques;
- Experience with Python/pandas, R, Linux;
- Fluent in English and Russian languages.
- The office is located in Yerevan, the company supports relocation;
- Relocation for candidates (and their immediate family members) to Armenia is a must;
- Complete documentation and bureaucracy support on-site (bank accounts, residence permit, school contacts, etc.);
- Full-time position, permanent contract, flexible working hours, hybrid work;
- The office is located in Yerevan, within a 1-minute walk from the metro, on-site snacks;
- Competitive salary;
- Healthcare insurance, corporate plans for English language lessons, Armenian language lessons, and gym;
- Versatile professional environment: bioinformatics, biologists, physicians, and software developers who united to save people’s lives.